Join Angel from CSPB as she prepares some items to bake at home while we are all online. Below is the recipe and instructions:
Grab your baking supplies & other kitchenware and let's bake that cake!
- Cake mix of your choice (Can be boxed; Angela will be using confetti cake mix)
- Vegetable/Canola Oil
- Your choice of mix-ins (Chocolate chips, sprinkles, nuts, etc)
- Measuring cups (1/2 cup, 2/3 cup, 1 tbsp)
- Parchment paper
- Mixing bowl
- Whisk (Manual or electric)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
2. Grab your bowl, and mix all your ingredients dry and wet until it's a smooth consistency
3. Grab a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spoon out about a tablespoon worth of batter, making sure to space them out at least 1 inch away from each other
4. Once done, bake for 10 to 12 mins
5. Let it cool and enjoy!
Meeting ID: 991 0282 3762
Friday, January 14 at 12:30pm to 1:30pmVirtual Event