Alumni Reunion, April 5 - 8, 2018
ALL CLASS REUNION
50 Minute University + Cocktails & Conversation
5:30 pm - Rooms TBD
- Smart Money Session: Planning your Paradise - Your path to financial fitness in Hawaii. Presenter - Ismael "Ish" Eustaquio, BA '88, Board of Regent, Sr. VP & Regional Manager, Edward Orona, BBA '79, Damien Lorentz, BBA '98, MBA '00 from Bank of Hawaii
- Collaboration vs. Cooperation: How best leaders achieve success, and you can too! Presenter - Dara Perreira, BA '99, MBA '03, Dir. of HR, Catholic Diocese of Honolulu
- College Admissions 101: Learn the overview process for first-year, transfers, and adult learners. Presenter - Cathy O'Rourke, VP Enrollment Mgt, Chaminade University
6:30 pm - Henry Hall Courtyard
- Welcome by President, Dr. Lynn Babington
- Music by Dustin Pacleb, MSCP '16
- Free Professional Headshots
- Mix, mingle, and network!
Contact Be-Jay Kodama '86, MBA '16 at email@example.com or call (808) 739-8526.
Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 5:30pm
Chaminade University of Honolulu
3140 Waialae Ave, Honolulu, HI